April 17 - 22, 2018
Named "One of the Top Five Poker Runs in the Nation" by Performance Boats Magazine, the 21st Annual Desert Storm Poker Run & Shootout is guaranteed to be a world-class collection of the most prestigious performance boats from across the nation!
Running from the heart of Lake Havasu (starting at Site Six off of the island) to Spectator Point, top speeds upwards of 160+ MPH are not uncommon here.
2016's King of the Desert Storm Shootout: 183 MPH -- by Win Farnsworth's boat "Low Altitude", a 50 ft Mystic C5000R, powered by twin 1850 hp T53 turbine motors.
Fastest Piston Powered Boat: Gary Smith - Skater at 181 mph Class.
All performance boaters are invited to participate! The air will be buzzing with the racers' helicopter teams flying above the boats right above the water.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS & COMPLETE SCHEDULE
DESERT STORM THURSDAY STREET PARTY
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY SEARCHES
Easy Lake Havasu Searches in iHomefinder IDX
User Friendly with Great Presentation on Smart Phones
All Lake Havasu Homes
Golf Course Homes
Condos & Townhouses
RV Garage Homes
More Property Search Tools
More information about all available searches including
County Assessor’s Parcel Searches and Plat Maps
Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!
* An active Realtor® in Lake Havasu City; since 1990
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Past President; 1998
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Realtor® of the Year; 1999
* Arizona Association of Realtors® Past Region 1 Vice President; 2 years
* AAR Distinguished Service Award, 2003
* Former Designated Broker of a large Multi Office Brokerage; 7 years
* Specializing in all types of Land and developed Residential
property in Lake Havasu City
Realty One Group Mountain Desert